Information we collect
- We collect personal and corporate identification information in compliance with applicable laws and ethical business practices, in order to comply with the reporting requirements for Fintrac. We limit the information we collect to that which is necessary for, or related to, these purposes.
- For online visitors, we may collect information, such as your IP address, the type of operating systems, the time and duration of your visit to our sites and the web pages you visit within our sites in order to track usage and improve our websites and to improve your experience. For more information, review our Online Privacy Statement.
How the Information is stored and submitted
- Information is gathered and submitted through the use of either the Fintracker online or mobile application.
- Once submitted, this information is not stored on the local devices and cannot be viewed other than by a compliance officer or other accepted official for the purpose of its intended use only.
- All information is transferred using 128 bit SSL encryption.
How we use Personal Information
- We may use or disclose your personal information strictly for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by law.
- We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release or use.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We are committed to handling the personal information under our control with care. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with the Privacy Principles.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended, if appropriate.